- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What Breaks Your Heart?
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Brene Brown’s “Dare to Lead”
- The Crucifixion by Nikolai Ge
- A Friend In Any Season
- God's Own Heart: Token
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
- Hope Is Not Optimism
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Saying no
I’m like most people I know: too busy. I’m probably a nerd for doing this, but I begin each Monday morning by diagramming out my week: administrative responsibilities on Monday, meetings and visits to make on Tuesday, classes to teach … Continue reading →