- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- We Can Do Better.
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- That's What I See
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Ruin of Joseph
- A Theological Reading of "In the Sanctuary of Outcasts": Coke bottles
- God and the Pandemic by N.T. Wright
- The Lion of Judah
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: John 1
One word makes all the difference. Marketing experts preach the importance of putting the customer in the present. They say you need to help the customer imagine themselves actually using your product in the here and now. So when you’re … Continue reading
I’ve started a new podcast of our Mayfair Project 3:45 devotional readings. I’m planning to take our comments that we’ve developed here over the past year and post them in podcast form on my PodOmatic site during 2013. Hopefully that … Continue reading