There hasn’t been much activity here on the ol’ blog lately. There are several reasons for this: I’ve been busy being a husband, father, student, minister, ball coach, etc. But the primary reason for the inactivity is something deeper. Simply put, I haven’t had anything to say. It’s been a season of quiet that I’m enjoying. After years of blogging in this space, I’m enjoying a little break. I’ll be back at some point, but for now I’m taking a bit of a break. See you soon.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- That's What I See
- A New Day: My Eyes Have Seen the King, Part 3
- A New Day: My Eyes Have Seen the King, Part 4
- A New Day: My Eyes Have Seen the King, Part 5
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- A New Day: My Eyes Have Seen the King, Part 1
- 2020 NFL Playoffs: Week 1 Picks
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.