There hasn’t been much activity here on the ol’ blog lately. There are several reasons for this: I’ve been busy being a husband, father, student, minister, ball coach, etc. But the primary reason for the inactivity is something deeper. Simply put, I haven’t had anything to say. It’s been a season of quiet that I’m enjoying. After years of blogging in this space, I’m enjoying a little break. I’ll be back at some point, but for now I’m taking a bit of a break. See you soon.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Putting the World to Rights
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- I Believe: Imago Dei
- Philippians 2: The Mind of Christ